Take this opportunity to fulfill your continuing education (CE) requirements with engaging, relevant coursework courtesy of Coram. We conveniently offer online webinars and self-study programs to best fit your schedule. On-site presentations may also be available. For more information on setting up a CE in-service for your facility, email CEDept@coramhc.com or contact your local Coram representative.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15200 for 1.0 contact hours.
- Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services is approved by the Delaware Board of Nursing, Provider Number DE-14-010517.
- Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services is approved by The Commission for Case Manager Certification to provide continuing education credit to CCM® board certified case managers.
- Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) accredited provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered Dietitians (RDs) and Dietetic Technicians Registered (DTRs) will receive 1.0 continuing professional education units (CPEU) for completion of this program/material. CDR Provider CO100.
- Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services is an approved provider for the American Board for Transplant Certification (ABTC). Coram CVS specialty Infusion Services will grant one Continuing Education Point for Transplant Certification (CEPTC) for this offering. Provider #147.
- Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Provider approved by National Association of Social Workers. To verify NASW provider approval by state click here.
- Coram CVS Specialty Infusion Services is approved by the Delaware Board of Nursing, Provider Number DE-18-010921.